This took me a while to post because life took over… Anyway, I’d like to let you know that I’m still up for this challenge no matter what. 2016 for me will be the year of owning less, looking after my skin better and living healthy.
Believe me when I say all my make up fits in the red tin except the brushes. I have it hidden in my drawer. I had to throw some maddening eye shadows (hello electric blue!) which I know I will never ever use.
Below is a list of things I use everyday. I don’t own a lot of skincare and make up but I make sure I use high quality products that worked well for my face and skin.
Make Up Essentials
1. Dior Glow Maximiser Light Boosting Primer – with or without make up, I put this primer on my face everyday. It gives me face glow and pretty much happy about it!
2. Chanel Velvet Foundation – I had about four types of foundation at the moment but I find myself reaching for this foundation most of the time.
3. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer – I haul this product whenever I see it in store. It’s difficult to find and it’s always run out of stocks.
4. Vitamin E Face Mist – I feel that I have more control of filling my brows and eyeshadow whenever I spray this, so I’m keeping this as one of my holy grail.
5. Narsissist Eyeshadow
6. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara – tried and tested, been using this for more than a decade.
7. Tom Ford Lipstick – Sable Smoke lipstick is truly my favourite
8. NARS Bronzer Laguna
When it comes to skincare, I use pretty much what’s available in drugstore except Bioeffect, I alternate it with La Roché-Posay Redermic [R].
1. Dry brush
2. Body Shop’s Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil
3. Body Shop’s Seaweed Day Cream Moisturiser
4. Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Riche
5. Face wash (any)
6. Bioeffect EGF Serum
8. La Roché-Posay Redermic [R] Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
7. Kiehl’s Eye cream
8. Systane Ultra UD Eyedrops
9. Face mask (any)